To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the general information data of this website is indicated below:
Owner: Cabeza y Parra Auditores, S.L.P.
- IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB Cabeza y Parra Auditores, S.L.P. hereinafter: THE WEB, cabezaparraauditores.es
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE These Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of this website that its owner makes available to the public at this URL. The use of the website by a third party attributes the condition of User and, supposes the full acceptance by said User, of each and every one of the conditions that are incorporated in this Legal Notice. The owner of the Web can offer through the Web, services or products that may be subject to their own particular conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these Conditions, and about which the User will be informed at each case concrete.
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE The User undertakes to use the Web, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way any way may damage, render useless or deteriorate the Website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the Website by other Users. The use of the Blog, where appropriate, will be governed by the most scrupulous respect for current legislation, recognized in our Constitution and other legal regulations. Not allowing any type of offensive, insulting attack etc. that may be the object of a violation of the rights of any person or institution. The Blog administrator will moderate its content, having the ability to eliminate content that may be offensive. Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on this Website. The User undertakes not to hinder the access of other users to the access service through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of the Web provides the service, as well as to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems. The User undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the owner of the Web or of third parties.
- ADVERTISING Part of the Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws that may be applicable in each case. The owner of the Web will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may be contained in the advertising or sponsor content.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY All industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and the different web pages belonging to it, as well as the elements contained therein and on its web pages (including, but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, content, images, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, databases and other elements that appear on the Web), unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of the owner of the Web or resources free, from where they have been obtained due to their public and informative nature of their contents. In this sense, the owner of this website expressly reserves all rights. Similarly, all trade names, domains, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website and its web pages are protected by law. The owner of the website does not grant any type of license or authorization for public use and/or to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other right related to this website, its web pages and the services offered on them. The User may solely and exclusively access such elements and services for their personal and private use, therefore, the use of all or part of the contents of this website and web pages belonging to it for public or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. , its distribution, public communication, including the modality of making it available, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation unless the express written consent of the owner of the Web is obtained. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website and its web pages constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the owner of the Web or of the owners thereof.
- LIABILITY REGIME
- 6.1. Responsibility for the Use of the Web. The User is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused by the use of the Web, leaving the owner of the Web, its partners, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives, exonerated of any kind. of responsibility that could be derived from the actions of the User. The owner of the Web will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information on the Web, however, the owner of the Web does not assume any guarantee in relation to the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this website. The User is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the owner of the Website based on the use by the User of the Website. If applicable, the User will assume any expenses, costs and compensation incurred by the owner of the Website due to such claims or legal actions.
- 6.2. Responsibility for the operation of the Web. The owner of the Website excludes all liability that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of the owner of the Website. Likewise, the owner of the Web also excludes any responsibility that could arise from delays or blockages in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload in the telephone lines or on the Internet, as well as damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference. beyond the control of the owner of the Web. The owner of the Web is empowered to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the Web due to maintenance, repair, updating, or improvement operations.
- 6.3. Responsibility for opinions expressed on the Web. Opinions, articles, statements, content, etc. issued or manifested on this website are not your responsibility but those who issue or manifest them. The Web reserves the right to eliminate those contents and opinions that are untrue, contrary to the Law, morality, public order, and good customs.
- 6.4. Liability for links. The links contained in the Website may lead the User to other Websites managed by third parties. The owner of the Web declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside the Web, since the function of the links that appear is solely to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. The owner of the Web is exonerated from all responsibility for the correct functioning of such links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that may be suffered. the User by virtue of the information found on the linked Web.
- POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB
- 7.1. Through forms. Without prejudice to what is indicated in each of the Web forms, when the User provides their personal data, they are expressly authorizing the owner of the Web to process their Personal Data for the purposes indicated therein. . The owner of the Web will incorporate the data provided by the User in a file owned by the User, duly communicated to the Data Protection Agency. The User or his representative may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, through a written and signed request addressed to the address indicated in the section.